June 23, 2011

Oh hi there. Haven't see you for awhile.

So... been a while, huh? Sorry about that. I've only seen the one film (Le Doulos) since last we spoke. For some reason I'm having trouble even writing about that. Perhaps its been a case of bloggers block. But don't worry. Things are gonna change soon. There are a stack of films out at the moment that I'm keen to get to: Green Lantern, Bridesmaids, Cars 2, The Conspirator. And then there's even more to come, with blockbuster season ramping up: Transformers 3, Captain America, Kung Fu Panda and of course Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part the Second.

And in the midst of all that sound and fury comes the two weeks of the New Zealand International Film Festival. I'll be bringing my preview of the line-up soon and then will be reviewing the entirety of the Festival. 

And before all that... I'll be finishing my write-up of Le Doulos

1 comment:

  1. Heard Green Lantern was shite but I want to see it anyway. Bridesmaids is awesome. Cars is the only Pixar film I don't really like (I don't hate it, but I don't think I've even seen the whole thing)so I don't think I'll be seeing the sequel anytime soon.

    Can't wait for Cap and HP. Did you see my list of films I'm excited about for the rest of the year? Check it out and let me know what you think of them.

    http://totheescapehatch.blogspot.com/2011/06/roberts-top-10.html

    ReplyDelete